Conditions

  • Apartments are calculated on maximum capacity
  • For stays less than 3 days there are different prices
  • During the winter main season, the arrival is Saturday, for the rest of the winter season and in the summer the day of arrival is free to choose.
  • Arrival from 14:00, Departure before 10.00 hrs.
  • The room/apartment must be broom clean and empty before 10:00
  • 30% initial deposit must be paid directly after reservation, the remaining 70% 30 days before arrival
  • Arrival within 6 weeks after booking/invoice date means : 100% payment directly after receipt of invoice or, after consultation,  cash at arrival in Austria
  • Cancellation strictly and only in writing to: Smit & Maaskant OG, Rain 105, 5771 Leogang, Austria or by email to: info@stockinggut.nl
  • If cancelled or modified after payment of first amount up to 30 day before date of arrival, EUR 75,– (costs) will be charged
  • If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged
  • If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 70 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged
  • If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged
  • Price changes and pressure-and/or typing errors reserved

In all cases, the General dispute “Hotelvertragbedingungen für die Hotelerie AGBH 2006”